Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The beginning...

Well I guess this is the beginning of an experiment more or less. That or maybe it's just my attempt to keep up with the trends. Either way, you'll have to bear with me as I try to fit my thoughts into a blog. And no I don't think my thoughts are so important that people should be reading them, but lately I have just felt the need to write them down (or type them out).

Maybe that's what happens when your life changes unexpectedly. You become so overwhelmed by everything going on that you just need a place to vent, talk, whatever...

So that's what this is in a nutshell...a place for my rambling thoughts. They probably won't be profound or life changing, at least not for those of you who choose to read this...but I am putting them out there anyway. And I would love comments. It's always nice to have someone else's perspective on the happenings in your life. Or the lack of happenings as the case may be.

With that, all I have left to say (for now) is enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited ~ LOVE the name! Your thoughts are important and I want to see them! Love you sissy....welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete